Saturday, January 24, 2009

Constant Theory

I was just thinking.......this whole constant thing. Okay, here goes......Everyone's constant is someone on the island. They are all connected as we have seen throughout the series. They've all seen each other at different times in life before being on that plane together. Oceanic is somehow involved with the island and getting that plane to it......

What do you all think?

This is quickly becoming all I think about (well food still ranks pretty high, but..)......as I try to figure out these mysteries. I will need some serious intervention soon......

2 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

I'm not sure about Oceanic being the island's constant but I did think it was strange that Widmore had control of the Oceanic check in counter and be able to have Sun hauled down to the dungeon. Does Widmore own Oceanic Airlines?

Anonymous said...

That's what I was thinking. Widmore must own Oceanic.

But I don't think Oceanic is the constant because Desmond and the scientists weren't on ant Oceanic flights.